LucasArts’ recently announced Xbox game, 2851721Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic looks like it will be just what the doctor ordered for the system’s growing library. Not only is it an RPG being developed by BioWare, whose Baldur’s Gate games kick some serious tail on the PC, but it also happens to take place in the Star Wars universe. Set roughly 4,000 years before the events in the original Star Wars, the game will have you adventuring in the Old Republic that has been alluded to in the films. Star Wars fans got a hint of what things were like before the rise of the Empire in Episode I, but Knights of the Old Republic offers a look at the really good old days. The Jedi knights still maintain order in the galaxy, but they face a sizeable challenge in the form of the Sith order. Unlike the days of Episode I, where the Sith have all but been wiped out, the order is very much alive and well, and it’s always on the lookout for new members. We paid LucasArts a visit recently to look at the game. Not due until fall of this year, the game was… Read full this story
- Impressions: Star Wars: The Old Republic - Knights of the Fallen Empire
- RPS At E3: Star Wars - The Old Republic
- On Being Evil In Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Hands On: Star Wars The Old Republic PvP
- Star Wars: The Old Republic Beta Giveaway
- "Ultimate Star Wars Game" Old Republic Footage
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Video Game Reboot Planned?
- Have You Played... Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic?
- Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic film being written by Altered Carbon showrunner
- Have You Played... Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic II - The Sith Lords?
Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic Q&A have 302 words, post on www.gamespot.com at November 5, 2002. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.