What is it?Mobile storage is a new and innovative alternative to traditional self storage. The concept is quite simple, states Bob DiBlasi, a consultant to Mobile Storage Solutions, Inc., a Council Bluffs, Iowa based company. The mobile storage company delivers storage containers directly to the customer’s location. The customer loads the container(s) according to their needs and schedule. Once the storage container(s) are loaded, the customer locks the container(s) and the mobile storage company returns to the customer’s location, picks up the container(s) and returns it to a secure, climate controlled warehouse for safekeeping. The customer can access the container either by going to the warehouse or having the container(s) redelivered to their location.Self Storage customers want convenience, accessibility and reasonable rates says Ed Byrd, chief executive officer of Kontane, Inc, a Hickory, North Carolina based container supplier. “It is so easy for the customer”, Byrd indicates. No longer does the customer have to rent a truck, pack it, drive across town to a mini storage facility, unload the truck and then return the truck. All the customer has to do is make one phone call and the container(s) are delivered directly to them.Randy Weissman, President of the Storage Banc,… Read full this story
- 2019 MINI Hardtop 2 Door
- 2019 MINI Cabrio
- Best Document Management Software and Systems 2017
- Celeb Photo Hack: Keeping Your iCloud Data Safe
- Best Online Project Management Software of 2017
- Zoho Projects: Best Project Management Software for Teams with Remote Workers
- Finding the Best Phone Carrier for Your Business
- Choosing the Right Smartphone for Your Business
- What is BaaS (Backend as a Service)?
- Best Recruiting Software for Small Business
Mobile Storage, An Overview have 274 words, post on ezinearticles.com at July 22, 2006. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.