Serie A, La Liga and the Premiership all voice strong claims to be the finest football league in the world today. However, which of these has the most genuine claim. The recognition of being the best is an honor that dictates not just bragging rights, but also the ability to draw the finest players and sponsorship contracts to secure the mantle yet further. There are countless factors to consider; the players the leagues have now, the trophies won by their clubs, the quality of football played and the stature of their various sides. Does that tactical catenaccio of the Italians outweigh the physical pressure of the Premiership? Would the top-heavy flair of La Liga continually overcome the strength of an English midfield? How do the Mediterranean cousins compare?In comparing these various brands of ‘the beautiful game’ we must consider the many factors that make them great individually. The history, the present and the future are all crucial in contrasting these various brands of and eventually building a perception of whether one does stand above the others.PlayersThe first and often the most favored way of fans comparing championships, who has the best players? The natural assumption following this is that Spain… Read full this story
- Jürgen Klopp tells football authorities to put player welfare before their wallets
- England fans sing 'football's coming home' – but where is 'home' really?
- Why Premier League fears work permit changes could make another Leicester miracle impossible
- Fantasy Football, Part II: Making the playoffs
- Premier League reserves: where kids on £300 a week mix with millionaires
- Major League Soccer: In Defiance of FIFA
- Did you know this about the World Cup's 32 teams?
- Premier League to be drafted into schools to make kids more competitive, Education Secretary announces
- Equity Will Be the Theme of This Women's World Cup
- 'In the words of Miley Cyrus, it’s the climb.' Or not
Which World Football League Is The Best Of The Best have 308 words, post on ezinearticles.com at February 8, 2007. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.