On his blog, Joe Vitale has listed ten things he does every day to be successful, and issued a call-out for several others- including me- to list our own. This all started with a post by Aaron Potts who ‘tagged’ a group of successful marketers, including Joe, and asked them to play along.Beautiful timing.Just last night, I was re-reading Dan Kennedy’s “No BS Time Management.” Dan writes about how important discipline is. Apparently, Dan Kennedy is pretty darn disciplined. I know Joe is. I’ve watched him drop 80 pounds, totally change his body, and write 234,332,322.74 books in the last three years.For better or worse, I’m not that disciplined. I don’t know how I manage to get anything done, given the random, zen-archer, method in which I do business.Discipline is one of those things, like straight hair and talent at chess, that I admire from a distance. Even when I admire it up close, I’m mystified by it. How on earth could you know what time you’re going to get up in the morning? Some people have their lives totally scripted for months at a time.Not me.Last night, I was up till three a.m. working on the University site. Around,… Read full this story
- Day by day, how Dominic Cummings described his fateful trip to Durham: A 260-mile dash, two weeks in a cottage and a test drive to Barnard Castle to 'check his eyes were OK'
- Microsoft to keep investing in Skype despite success with Teams
- Never thought I’d see an Indian fast bowler successfully executing nine out of 10 yorkers: Karsan Ghavri
- Common things about real estate scams
- Zoom's torrid 90 day sprint: Security, increased competition and becoming a verb
- What Parents Should Know About Coronavirus As Kids Return To Babysitters, Day Cares And Camps
- 100 Days Out: College football names, games, storylines as we count down to Week 1 of the 2020 season
- 100 days away, here are 100 things to fire you up for college football in 2017
- 100 Days Out: Counting down 100 things to get you ready for the 2019 college football season
- Veteran founder of multimillion-dollar company: 'This is the hardest thing I've ever done in my life'
Ten Things I do Every Day to be Successful have 372 words, post on ezinearticles.com at May 16, 2007. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.