“Let him be called ‘The Blue Prince,’ for that name his father chose during the great war of Lihterb, ere, war came between the old King Rout, and the South, the two brothers known as Goth and Magoth. During this war, Prince Scro of Nilodnog was visiting King Rout, and the war was not doing well for the north, between the two kingdoms, the south against the north of Lihterb. And King Rout begged the prince to take his boy of thirteen, to his hidden kingdom, the hidden island of Nilodnog, and care for him as he would, for he knew when he lost the war, Roth would kill all royalty, all links to the throne of the northern kingdom.And the Prince of Nilodnog pitied the dying king, Rout, and he and his soldiers, with the boy escaped out of the Great City, to the Great Sea, and sailed into the mist, and the boy would be raised accordingly. And he dwelled there as the southern kingdom fought and took the north, and King Rout lay down and died. Prince Scro, twenty-five at the time, brought the boy into his island kingdom, and he had a fair face, and broad… Read full this story
- Charles and Camilla enjoy a romantic stroll on the beach in Grenada as the Duchess goes barefoot but the Prince keeps his British brogues resolutely laced up
- Susie Boniface: Prince Andrew tries to do a Diana and it all goes horribly wrong
- The 15 Greatest Double Albums Since Prince's 'Sign O' the Times'
- Prince Charles and Camilla touch down in New Zealand for six-day tour that will see them meet Jacinda Ardern and travel to Christchurch
- Archie meets the Archbishop! Meghan Markle and Prince Harry take son to tea with veteran anti-apartheid campaigner Desmond Tutu whose daughter jokes: 'He's going to be a ladies' man!'
- Prince Andrew boards private jet at Aberdeen airport as he ends Balmoral break just days after the Royals rallied round him over jail cell suicide of paedophile friend Jeffrey Epstein
- Canada royal tour 2016 live: Prince William and Kate Middleton arrive with George and Charlotte
- 'It was a great success': What Prince Andrew 'told the Queen at church' after shock TV interview – as lawyers for Jeffrey Epstein's victims say him talking makes it worse and he's NOT immune from prosecution
- Pentagon to Bannon’s Blackwater Buddy Erik Prince: GTFO
- Paisley Park Is in Your Heart: A Visit to Prince's Magical Minneapolis Kingdom
Exiled to Nilodnog (The Blue Prince - Linked to The Soldiers of Nirut) have 414 words, post on ezinearticles.com at August 22, 2007. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.