RUMOR CONTROL:Source: NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams has slipped into next year, according to a news post on the laser-focused fan site NiGHTS Into Dreams. What we heard: Earlier this week, NiGHTS Into Dreams updated with news that Sega’s upcoming Wii game NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams has slipped from its fall 2007 release date and is now expected to arrive sometime next year. The information apparently came out of the Leipzig Games Convention, as a Sega rep told a NiGHTS Into Dreams reader of the delay, and that reader quickly passed word along to the fan site as part of a series of articles about the game’s showing there. While NiGHTS Into Dreams is more exhaustive and detail-oriented than a typical fan site (it counts the hair color and names of certain characters among its scoops), reader tips on a fan site are ordinarily something to take with a heaping helping of salt. However, there are a few reasons to think a delay is in the works. For one, the game apparently isn’t far enough in development that Sega feels comfortable letting the press get hands-on time with it. The game wasn’t actually playable by members of the press at the… Read full this story
- Halloween Horror Nights Hits Universal Studios by Storm til 10/31
- Burr Ridge Night Spot Foes Organize
- Pedestrian Dies After Being Hit By Car In Sacramento
- 38 London outdoor bars and restaurants to visit in July
- The best craft beer bars and restaurants in Singapore for a fresh pint
- Coworkers Rally Around River North Bouncer Who Was Shot After He Refused To Let Man Into Clutch Bar
- Making up for lost time? Students hit the town for Freshers' Week after last year's events were cancelled amid lockdown
- What happened to 'Night Stalker' Delroy Grant? How was he caught?
- Hard-partying students hit the town and pour into bars and nightclubs as Freshers’ Week begins
- Looking for the Heart of ‘Saturday Night Live’
NiGHTS hits snooze bar? have 320 words, post on www.gamespot.com at August 29, 2007. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.