Here’s how inflation could suddenly make today’s outrageous gasoline prices seem like a bargain: the credit crisis deepens, loans of all kinds freeze and more major brokerage firms fearing implosion beg for a bailout. Bankruptcies of public companies and municipalities add salt to the financial wound and the federal government is forced to continue loaning cheap money to banks to balance the books.Then, finally, there is no more money left. I know, that sounds impossible: no money in the federal coffers? But the fact is it does happen. Guess what the solution is? The Fed just prints more. And in the opinion of many money experts, ramping up supply of the lowly U.S. Dollar is a sure way to ignite one of our most feared enemies: rampant inflation.We already know what inflation can do to our money. Inflation essentially eats greenbacks like a moviegoer eats popcorn. Speaking of movies and snacks, do you like how those prices continue to rise? The price of gasoline is a popular complaint, but there will be many other prices to complain about – including entertainment – when America becomes Inflation Nation.Don’t just stand there when the inflation fire starts consuming your life. Where there’s… Read full this story
- Amazing Mortgage Payment Help - Let Uncle Sam and Money Supply Increases Pay Your Loan
- Is it Time to Make a Stand and Stop Paying Bills?
- Tips For Paying Bills on Time
- What Are Term Deposits, Government Bonds, Treasury Bills & Money Market Funds?
- Can't Pay Bills? Learn How to Deal With it the Right Way
- Tips on How to Increase Your E-mail Open and Conversion Rates to Make More Money
- Inflation Rates - The Effect on Mortgage Rates
- Bad Money Chasing After Even Worse - The Subprime Mortgage Disaster
- What Causes Mortgage Interest Rates to Change?
An Interest Rate Guidebook - Pay Your Bills on Money Supply Increases and Inflation have 301 words, post on ezinearticles.com at June 4, 2008. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.