A guide to the lesser-known side of Florida’s theme park MeccaIf you thought Orlando was all family holidays, Disney characters and roller coasters, think again. Though a fantastic destination for all those things, Orlando is also a superb place for a little rest and relaxation.A shopping and spa jaunt is something every woman – and many men – dream about. Add to that, tons of sun, fly-drive deals that will have you grinning, and great places to eat, drink and sleep – well, what are you still reading this for?Sure, the exchange rate is nothing to write home about at the moment – but canny savings on holiday insurance, knowing where to buy your holiday cash, and booking a bargain hotel are all great ways to save on your trip.Monster MallsWhen you think of shopping in America, the word ‘mall’ immediately springs to mind – and you can fill a whole day in just one.The Mall at Millenia has a huge array of shops to suit every budget. Buy some fashion bargains in Forever 21, soak up the American departmental favourites Macy’s and Bloomingdale’s (where you can get an 11 per cent discount for showing your passport) and ogle the… Read full this story
- Disney employees wearing Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, and Donald Duck costumes say they've been groped by tourists including one who 'touched Minnie's chest three times'
- Disney World characters ‘groped by tourists’ as two staff who dress as Minnie Mouse and Donald Duck report sex attacks
- Just got a new Amazon Echo for Christmas? These 10 accessories will make it even better
- Smells like Pooh! Disney is coming out with a new fragrance collection, including Winnie the Pooh and Tigger plush toys that SMELL just like the Hundred Acre Wood
- 3 Disney World Employees File Police Complaints against Tourists Who Touched Them Inappropriately
- Disney World Characters Say They Were Groped, Inappropriately Touched by Tourists
- Disney Characters Claim They Are Being Inappropriately-Touched By Tourists
- Disney Characters Alleged Tourists Inappropriately Touched Them
- Disney characters inappropriately touched at theme parks
- Staff Portraying Disney Characters Claim Tourists Inappropriately Touch Them
Orlando - More Than Just Mickey Mouse & Sunshine have 339 words, post on ezinearticles.com at February 18, 2009. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.