A guide to the lesser-known side of Florida’s theme park MeccaIf you thought Orlando was all family holidays, Disney characters and roller coasters, think again. Though a fantastic destination for all those things, Orlando is also a superb place for a little rest and relaxation.A shopping and spa jaunt is something every woman – and many men – dream about. Add to that, tons of sun, fly-drive deals that will have you grinning, and great places to eat, drink and sleep – well, what are you still reading this for?Sure, the exchange rate is nothing to write home about at the moment – but canny savings on holiday insurance, knowing where to buy your holiday cash, and booking a bargain hotel are all great ways to save on your trip.Monster MallsWhen you think of shopping in America, the word ‘mall’ immediately springs to mind – and you can fill a whole day in just one.The Mall at Millenia has a huge array of shops to suit every budget. Buy some fashion bargains in Forever 21, soak up the American departmental favourites Macy’s and Bloomingdale’s (where you can get an 11 per cent discount for showing your passport) and ogle the… Read full this story
- Is my English degree really such a 'Mickey Mouse' subject?
- Actress behind voice of Minnie Mouse dies aged 75
- Russi Taylor, who voiced Minnie Mouse for 30 years, dies aged 75
- Russi Taylor, voice of Minnie Mouse, dies at 75
- Sunshine State of mind: 10 great things to do in Florida
- Pandora launch half-price summer sale from just £5
- Are millennials taking the Mickey at Disney World?
- ‘I’ve been blinded by lust
- Disney skates back into Glasgow with brand new show
- Inside amazing Disney cruise ship ahead of its Plymouth visit
Orlando - More Than Just Mickey Mouse & Sunshine have 287 words, post on ezinearticles.com at February 18, 2009. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.