Palmer’s top tip Thomas Bjorn 70-1 The return to action ofSpanish ace Sergio Garcia, who has mood swings more violent thanhis golf swings these days, is the main talking point surroundingthis week’s CastelloMasters in Valencia.Garcia decided he needed an extended break from golf, a sport hewas rapidly falling out of love with, so after the USPGAChampionship in the middle of August he announced he was going tospend two months on the sidelines.He started 2009 ranked No. 2 in the world, but has not won atournament since, the upbeat temperament which made him into asuperstar gone to leave an often dejected figure who signed offfrom his last competitive outing by spectacularly attacking abunker at Whistling Straits with his sand wedge in a HappyGilmorestyle tantrum.Getting the flick from Morgan-Leigh Norman (Greg’s daughter) isoften touted as the reason for a lovelorn Garcia’s demise, butwhatever is going on in the troubled 30-year-old’s head, hiscurrent world ranking of 68 accurately reflects how much his formhas dipped.Sergio seemed cheerful enough when acting as one of ColinMontgomerie’s army of vice-captains for Europe at the Ryder Cup –being part of that triumph at Celtic Manor may have got his golfingjuices flowing again – but punters backing him to… Read full this story
- Masters Notebook: ‘I’ll Take Tiger Woods for $1.2 Million’
- REVEALED: The ENORMOUS prize money on offer for the revamped season of Big Brother after Channel Seven introduced the first housemate
- Alan Jones could be set to take on a lucrative new TV deal after negotiating $4million payout to retire from radio
- How Nashville Became One Big Bachelorette Party
- Is the new ‘A Star is Born’ the gayest version of the film yet?
- 'Master Thief' burglar hopes to catch break on sentence
- The Fake Talk Show is Born with
- 8pm Chelsea news LIVE: Tagliafico offered for £23m, Kepa too expensive to sell, Kante ‘exemplary’ in not training
- The Lovebirds movie review: Kumail Nanjiani’s new Netflix rom-com offers 87 minutes of distraction
- Coronavirus latest: Spain eases restrictions in big cities
Born-again Bjorn set to offer big challenge;CASTELLO MASTERS have 332 words, post on www.foxsports.com at October 20, 2010. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.