Education is the first step to ensuring young people a great career and guarantees that society will develop a new batch of role models for the next generation. In an effort to improve the local high … Education is the first step to ensuring young people a great career and guarantees that society will develop a new batch of role models for the next generation. In an effort to improve the local high school, Dr. Ian Klein DPM has been asked to join the school board. The high school has recently been suffering from low attendance and poor performance, two problems which are usually attributed to the fact that children are not enjoying school. Ian Klein DPM, who has always helped with such problems, has tried his best to boost attendance by arranging numerous activities and trips. With the school’s low funding, all expenses were paid by Dr. Klein himself. In addition, he has always contributed to the school whenever it needed supplies. All this affirms that choosing him to be on the school board was a great decision. The head of the board, Mary Mitchell, said, “The vote was unanimous. Everyone knows Dr. Ian Klein DPM and adores him… Read full this story
- Tallinn Airport chief to join Tallink board
- Unsinkable afternoon tea at Peckover School as children learn about Titanic
- Daniel McDonnell: 'Joining the Delaney dots'
- Who is Ian Austin? Labour MP who quit party over ‘anti-Semitism and intolerance’
- Swansea University had no knowledge of plans for a private medical school
- Tullow Oil announces a number of board changes
- Professonial medium Ian and his ghosting hunting dog Basil set to investigate Chorley's Covered Markets
- The vanished Swansea school with a quite remarkable list of former pupils
- 'Inadequate' Grantham schools to be taken over
- Children in care could be sent to boarding schools under new government scheme
Ian Klein DPM to Join the School Board have 300 words, post on www.articlesfactory.com at January 12, 2011. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.