Before we begin, I’d like to thank the bold Quinns for covering for me while I was gone. His columns were annoyingly good, and I was actually quite glad to hear of his death this week. He recommended some great games to you, and Tobago too. But now the original God of Games is back, every Saturday, so you can have fun playing “Spot the Typo”.I care about them. I might not have been writing about board games lately, but I’ve been playing loads of them. “Hunners” of them, as we say in Glasgow. Some absolute belters in the bunch too. I’ve also officially run out of room in my house for board games, so I’m going to have to start getting rid of the ones I hate. All one of them. All Knizia’s Lord of the Rings of them. So, yeah, it’s still all going on. And now I’m back.And I’m back properly this time. I said in the past that I would maybe do a video at some point for RPS, showing you a board game or two. Well, that will definitely happen. I still have that Zombie-themed board game round-up video to get out, so that will… Read full this story
- Derek's Tree is returning to this Burton shopping centre
- 15 best kids' advent calendars for Christmas 2018
- 'They've thrown away my leg because it's no good'
- AFP: Migrant caravan stops to rest in Mexico amid Trump threats
- Top 20 Things To Do in Sarasota-Bradenton-Venice: Oct. 3-9
- 20 best gifts for 2-year-olds
- The 20 criminals locked up in Hull in October
- Five arrests over Grenfell Tower bonfire
- 9 best board games
- 15 Things To Do This Weekend in Sarasota-Bradenton-Venice: Oct. 10-13
Cardboard Children: The Return have 283 words, post on www.rockpapershotgun.com at July 9, 2011. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.