YouTube has unleashed the biggest redesign in its history with a brand new homepage.The all-new YouTube.com, announced on the official YouTube blog, splits the homepage into three sections which, in many ways, feels familiar and mirrors the way Facebook operates.Amazon Prime Day deals: see all the best offers right now!The aim of the attractive relaunch is to bring your favourite videos and channels front-and-centre, while bringing greater integration with the main social networks.On the left, a navigation bar features links to videos shared by your Google+ and Facebook friends, while it also lists each of the channels you subscribe to along with trending and popular uploads.New video feedHitting one of these channels or the social network icons will populate the middle section, which is set up in the same way as Facebook’s news feed.In default mode, the video feed will autopopulate with content from your subscribed channels and social networking friends.TechCrunch reckons the video feed, which was first introduced earlier this year, now works algorithmically based on your previous acitivity on the site.The right hand column is made up with recommended content related to your YouTube viewing history.New paint jobYouTube says it has also added “a coat of paint” to… Read full this story
- At the debut of a brand new Texas ballpark, the cracks of bats echo through empty stands
- Never gonna give ‘Rick Rolling’ up with brand new Lego music video
- Check out brand new preview pages from Batman: Three Jokers
- How Abacus Media is changing the game of new age marketing and branding!
- Post Malone debuts SECOND skull tattoo and reveals he's recording the 'best album I've ever made'
- Independence Day: Here Are All The New Car Launches In India During The Month Of August 2020
- Hike rolls out a new social virtual product, says messaging category is done
- His future's so bright! Post Malone debuts his latest '90s inspired sunglasses collection made of sustainable bioplastic with Arnette
- Elite Season 4 photos introduce new cast members Martina Cariddi, Pol Granch, Carla Diaz, Manu Rios, Andres Velencoso and Diego Martin
- Former WAG Arabella Del Busso looks completely unrecognisable with new braided hairstyle after claiming that she 'barely edits' her Instagram selfies
YouTube debuts brand new homepage have 366 words, post on www.techradar.com at December 2, 2011. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.