LG’s Optimus G Pro is finally available in the U.S. after months of hanging out overseas, taunting us with its big screen goodness. We already have a few giant phones to pick from, but let’s be honest: the LG Intuition wasn’t ever anyone’s real preference, was it? No, the king of the king-sized smartphones is the Samsung Galaxy Note 2. 5.5-inches, quad-core power, and a digitized stylus all make it a popular choice. Can LG’s 5.5-incher topple Samsung’s baby off the pedestal? Let’s compare the major features, hardware, and user experience point-by-point to see which of these phones is worthy of weighing your pants pocket down. (Read our full review of the Optimus G Pro and the Galaxy Note 2 for more details about these Android smartphones.)DesignThere’s no getting around the fact that the Optimus G Pro and the Galaxy Note 2 are both big phones. However, we have to give LG credit for slimming down the sides and narrowing the bezel around the giant 5.5-inch display. Though it’s only thinner than the Note by a few millimeters, the Optimus is noticeably easier to grip and more natural to hold. Unfortunately, LG loses what it gains in the compact size… Read full this story
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 vs Apple iPhone X: Tech titans battle it out for best smartphone of 2017
- iPhone 8 vs iPhone X: Which of Apple's flagship phones should you buy?
- Apple unveils iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and new Apple Watch
- Conor McGregor vs Floyd Mayweather: Opinion divided between greatest fight ever or just a grubby Las Vegas circus act
- Apple announces event for iPhone
- The smartphones that run out of battery in just 180 minutes…and the one that lasts for almost 31 hours
- Apple reveals its new iPhone 11
- Fall concerts in Phoenix: Ariana Grande, Post Malone, Tool, Cher
- Kentucky basketball: John Calipari high on 2019-20 potential
- Europe's New Age of Enlightenment?
Galaxy Note 2 vs Optimus G Pro: In-depth comparison have 313 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at May 21, 2013. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.