Video ads may become the latest thing to hit News Feed in the future. Facebook wants to invite advertisers and consumers to give ads that are a quarter of a minute long. This way it will be earning dollars that go towards its maintenance. Furthermore, this strategy will attract ads from the standard medium of television towards the information superhighway that is the Internet. A launch of this new service which was long in the making is possible now. Get the Free Tracker App to find a Nintendo Switch in Stock The limit was set at three ads per News Feed. As for the campaigns, they range from one million dollars to $2.5 million on a daily basis according to Bloomberg. It all depends upon the size of the target audience. Ads will also be specifically pinpointed as regards age and gender.Mark Zuckerberg has cancelled the launch of this feature twice before due to apprehensions as to the way the public would take it. Since more people visit Facebook nowadays than there are television viewers, this video advertising may prove quite lucrative for the giant social network.Facebook has a lot to gain from this venture provided it plays its cards… Read full this story
- Facebook Rolls Out Video Ads, Takes Aim at TV Networks
- Video Ads Could Make Facebook Even More Annoying
- Video Ads Come to Facebook
- Progressive Offers Its Take on Facebook's Video Ads
- Facebook's Auto Play Video Ads 'Imminent'
- Video Ads May Not Reach As Many Consumers As You Think
- Google to sell video ads
- Instagram Video Ads Launch And They Are Great
- Google Talks Video Ads at CES
Facebook To Sell 15-Second TV-Style Video Ads For $2.5M/ Day have 264 words, post on www.i4u.com at July 31, 2013. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.