posted on 06 Sep 2013, 01:10 20 1. mayur007 (Posts: 578; Member since: 10 Apr 2012) The only thing they care about is there profit .. n nothing else.. posted on 06 Sep 2013, 03:09 9 7. special4u (Posts: 63; Member since: 22 May 2013) China labour report also found the same thing happend on Samsung ! http://www.chinalaborwatch.org/pro/proshow-175.htmlhttp://www.chinalaborwatch.org/pro/proshow-177.html posted on 06 Sep 2013, 07:02 1 19. Reluctant_Human (Posts: 907; Member since: 28 Jun 2012) They are both equally wrong and forced to pay compensation as well as forced to change their ways. Only then will they finally learn their lesson. posted on 06 Sep 2013, 06:36 2 18. LumiaLover (Posts: 223; Member since: 27 Sep 2012) Yeah sure, because Apple are the only company who care about their profits? Grow up! posted on 06 Sep 2013, 09:26 0 23. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered) and now they are cutting back their pay check. This SHOWS u how GREEDY the BIG FRUIT gets when it comes too PROFITS. I Hope people will realize this and hope they stop buying their products so the GREEDY FRUIT company stocks will fail posted on 06 Sep 2013, 09:43 1 24. Ninetysix (Posts: 2779; Member since: 08 Oct… Read full this story
- Apple CEO Calls Out Rival Tech Companies Ahead of Privacy Update
- iPhone 11 vs. Pro vs. Pro Max: How to decide which features are worth the upgrade
- Apple rolls-out iOS 12 update to iPhones and iPads worldwide with 40% faster loading time, and Screen Time app to record how many hours you REALLY spend using your device
- Apple ‘will make THREE iPhone models obsolete with new update this year’ – is yours one of them?
- I switched from iPhone XR to iPhone 12 and things got weird
- Eagle-eyed Apple fans spot blurry glimpse of new iPhone 12 on official website hours before launch
- Apple sees revenue growth accelerating after setting record for iPhone sales, China strength
- Why potential Apple deal is dividing Hyundai executives
- Top-secret Apple Car with ‘electric driverless design’ could be made by Kia – and launch in just three years
- 12 hidden iPhone features we discovered after installing iOS 14
Comments for : Apple responds to reports claiming long working hours and low pay at Apple iPhone 5C factory have 309 words, post on www.phonearena.com at September 6, 2013. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.