1. Changing Skin Color Not all creepy creatures share the same scales or skin, so here’s a quick tutorial on how to add different shades to your epidermis or change it to a completely different color. After all, if you’re going to be a convincing swamp monster, you have to look like you’re from the black lagoon. Video: YouTube, PhlearnLLC 2. Changing Eye Color Nothing screams terror like a pair of red glowing eyes peering out in the darkness. It’s possible to achieve that effect and a number of other haunting eyes in your photos. Just make sure no one mistakes you for a real demon. Video: YouTube, PhlearnLLC 3. Changing Hair Color Hair dye is a gamble for a number of reasons. It’s expensive, it takes forever to wash out and if you choose a cheap brand it can severely damage your locks. Avoid fumbling in your bathroom with a bottle of Seaweed Green and use this tutorial to get the color you’ve been dying for. Video: YouTube, GCOstudios 4. Adding Makeup Maybe you’re not as handy with the blush or eyeshadow, or you just want to smooth out some unsightly blemishes. Either way, for the perfect Halloween profile… Read full this story
- Celebrities getting makeovers from their children: David Beckham, Amanda Holden and more
- Mum-of-five spends turns dilapidated caravan into mobile coffee business using Bunnings items
- I Toured A $43 Million Home With The Guy Who Made "Laguna Beach"
- Kim Kardashian shocks fans with a return to bleach blonde... before revealing it was 'just a wig'
- Focus on travel-photography skills, even when you’re not traveling
- The best online photo book services of 2020
10 Photoshop Tutorials for a Ghoulish Halloween Makeover have 273 words, post on mashable.com at October 23, 2013. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.