Home Depot and Uber are joining forces to deliver Christmas trees provided by the big-box hardware retailer to the users of the app-based car service in 10 U.S. cities, the companies said Wednesday. “Instead of spending your weekend wrestling with a tree from the not-so-near farm or slushy street corner, kick back, pour yourself an extra glass of eggnog and watch your app as Uber takes care of the heavy lifting. With the help of The Home Depot and a bit of holiday magic, Uber will deliver a live tree to your doorstep with the touch of a button,” Uber said in a blog post. Trees measuring 7-8 feet in height will be available for $135 through the service, paid via the Uber app with no cash needed when the tree is delivered to a customer’s door. Interested parties simply have to have to download the Uber app for the iPhone, Android phones, or BlackBerrys, which you can do via the dedicated UberTree site set up for the promotion, fill out the requisite form details, and then request “UberTREE” via the app between 11 a.m. and 8 p.m. local time on Thursday. Uber said it anticipates that “demand for Christmas… Read full this story
- Customize the look of your Christmas tree with Twinkly smart lights
- Meaning Of Christmas Symbols And Traditions
- 8 Handmade Christmas Decorations To Make At Home
- 50 Interesting Facts About The Cheerful Season Of Christmas
- Amazon releases its feel-good Christmas advert featuring the return of its singing delivery boxes as it goes head-to-head with the high street to win over festive shoppers
- Beef Roast Recipe To Try On Christmas Eve
- Veteran who survived explosion gets free home in Spring
- Artificial tree promises to suck up as much air pollution as a small forest
- Leviton and Alarm.com partner to release new Z-wave lighting controls
- Gin Advent Calendar for 2018: Roll on Christmas for all the fun!
Uber, Home Depot Partner on Christmas Tree Deliveries have 309 words, post on uk.pcmag.com at December 4, 2013. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.