I don’t know about you guys, but as far as Ol’ Chael is concerned, no book written by a professional mixed-martial-arts fighter is complete without a chapter that is devoted to an in-depth analysis of the phenomenon of Unidentified Flying Objects.If I’m in my local, soon-to-be-extinct bookstore (which will reside, in the dustbin of the collective human memory, bracketed forlornly by the memories of record stores and butcher shops), and I have exhausted every other aisle of books, and finally slump, weary and defeated, like a baited, staked bear, into the aisle full of scalloped-eared pugs leering out balefully from the covers of their hastily-assembled, poorly-ghostwritten, cravenly mercenary attempts to cash in on Forrest Griffin’s unexpectedly entertaining and successful books, I search in vain for a chapter, nay, even a paragraph, devoted to those mysterious, elusive, silver, flying pie-plates, and the big-headed, black-eyed meta-beings who pilot them.Alas, it is always to no avail, as my hopes are dashed repeatedly, and I am inevitably left disappointed and alone with my own thoughts, ideas, theories, and speculations regarding our galactic brothers and their strange, unfathomable mission here on my (OK; “OUR”) planet.Luckily, I have a bit of an arcane reference-set, and —… Read full this story
- Teen Captures Close Encounter With Great White Shark In Santa Barbara County
- US Armed Forces Call Iranian Ship’s Close Encounter 'Unprofessional'
- Six-year-old girl felt her 'soul leave her body' after a close encounter with a shark
- Close encounter with seemingly soft-spoken celeb reveals his true nature
- S'pore elderly man forgets how to go home after haircut, kind stranger on MRT arranges Grab ride back
- Evanna Lynch touches on ‘intimidating’ encounters with ‘Harry Potter’ stars
- On 12th Anniversary of Batla House Encounter, ED's Ex-director Recounts How Media Trial Marred Their Probe
- World's largest fish spotted off Fraser Island in 'unusual' encounter
- Editorial: Wildlife encounters are part of Colorado’s beauty, but if you love them, leave them alone
- Reckless tourists get too close to a herd of bison Yellowstone Park, sparking a stampede that 'rumbled the earth'
Close Encounters Of The Sonnen Kind have 337 words, post on www.foxsports.com at January 8, 2014. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.