It’s no surprise that media darling Jennifer Lawrence and fan favorite Leonardo DiCaprio dominated Facebook during the 71st Golden Globes Sunday night. The two actors were the most buzzed about — not only for their wins, but also for their style, according to data by Facebook and InStyle . Image: Kevin Winter/Getty Images See also: Golden Globes Recap: Winners and Best Moments Jennifer Lawrence donned a white and black Christian Dior gown (the actress is the face of the fashion house), which actually got more negative than positive reviews. It even sparked a hilarious meme: #Lawrencing . But JLaw was still popular on social media thanks to her epic photobomb of Taylor Swift and her win for Best Supporting Actress for American Hustle . DiCaprio impressed viewers in a classic tux, and most likely drummed up extra attention after snagging a Golden Globe for The Wolf of Wall Street . The second most-talked-about man was Jared Leto, who won Best Supporting Actor for Dallas Buyers Club . Image: Kevin Winter/Getty Images Red carpet newbie Lupita Nyong’o, a nominee for 12 Years a Slave , wore a red Ralph Lauren dress and cape, which was the most-talked-about fashion moment at the… Read full this story
- Golden Globe Nominations 2015: Benedict Cumberbatch, Eddie Redmayne and Felicity Jones lead UK nods
- Facebook Watch Greenlights Taraji P. Henson Mental Health Talk Show
- What if Facebook is forced to ditch Instagram, WhatsApp?
- The Hill's Morning Report - Presented by Facebook - Congress faces end-of-year crunch; Biden selects his Defense secretary
- Gillian Anderson and Chris Martin begin new 'blossoming' relationship
- Joel Edgerton Signs With WME
- The 53 best shows on Hulu right now
- Celebrity deaths in 2020: Famous faces lost this year from Des O'Connor to Diego Maradona
- Oscar-Nominated Actor Taraji P. Henson Signs With M88
- George Clooney opens up about gifting $1 million each to his 14 friends
Jennifer Lawrence Dominates Golden Globes Chatter on Facebook have 297 words, post on mashable.com at January 14, 2014. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.