Twenty-three years ago today, Jan. 24, we were blessed with our second daughter, Susan. Susan is now a wife and mother. Time goes too fast for me! Happy 23rd birthday, Susan! Today is also my sister Liz’s 50th birthday. Liz is a little over two years older than I am. I am not looking forward to seeing that big 50 when I get there. But why complain if we have good health? Happy 50th, Liz! Lovina, 14, and Kevin, 13, are on their way to school after having the day off Wednesday. We had freezing rain and ice everywhere. There were so many accidents. I wish all the best to anyone who had an accident or fall during those few days. Last weekend we received almost eight inches of snow so the children had some fun sledding. Kevin wasn’t too happy that he had to watch from inside the house. He’s not allowed to get his cast wet, so there was no going out in the snow for him. Sons-in-law Tim and Mose, Dustin (Loretta’s special friend), husband Joe and sons Benjamin and Joseph dressed the big beef on Saturday that we gave to Tims’ and Moses’ for their Christmas…. Read full this story
- Karisma Kapoor Birthday Special: Times When The Kapoor Sisters Bared Their Hearts About Their Bond!
- ‘It’s hard to put the brakes on it. We doubled down’: Charli D’Amelio and the first family of TikTok
- A family on the front lines
- Flood threat for Southeast, snow for northern Rockies as critical fire weather persists over the Southwest
- Heavy mountain snow for Idaho, Montana as fire risk simmers in Southwest; relief in sight for soaked Carolinas
- Kate Middleton dresses in NHS blue as she and Prince William visit Norfolk hospital to mark the health service's 72nd birthday
- Read and Watch Our New Ringo Starr Interview on His 80th Birthday
- Princess Anne reads Thomas and the Royal Engine to mark the end of Save the Children's fundraising initiative - as it's revealed the royal's life will be told in a documentary to mark her 70th birthday
- Cristobal brings flood threat to Midwest, expected to merge with new storm system
- Cristobal weakens to tropical depression, brings threat of flooding to Mississippi Valley
Amish Kitchen: Eight inches of snow and family birthdays bring January to a close have 366 words, post on www.battlecreekenquirer.com at September 18, 2015. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.