Every Wednesday at 3 p.m. EST, WomensHealthMag.com hosts a live broadcast on Periscope called “Snack Sesh.” Make sure to tune in live—you’ll be able to check out our fun new ideas for health-conscious snackers before anyone else—and ask us questions and make comments in real time. In the meantime, here’s a recap of the recipes we cooked up this week! Usually when we share new snack ideas with you every week on “Snack Sesh,” we’ve nommed on the recipes beforehand to confirm that they are, indeed, delish. But this week, we were feeling a little dangerous and decided to do a live snack experiment. When a colleague made a joke about making bar food from celery, well, we ran with it. Don’t get us wrong; we love a nice greasy potato skin—who doesn’t? But since we’re always looking for ways to give food healthy twists, we grabbed a few stalks of celery and went to town.Here’s how our bar food favorites translated into celery snacks: Potato skins: Slather sour cream on pieces of celery, and top with diced bacon and chives.THE VERDICT: Not bad! All the essential potato skin flavors are there (and who can complain about something topped with bacon?). If… Read full this story
- 10 ways to make fast food healthier for your kids
- Michelin-star chef reveals how to create the perfect dinner party at home - including banning garlic and using white plates to make the food 'pop'
- Feedbag: Should I Make My Own Baby Food?
- No one likes turkey anyway, so make this easy masterpiece instead
- Mars to launch vegan Galaxy bar
- Roll through the holidays with a well-stocked bar cart
- Bel Air Food Queen Serves Up Reviews, Freebies To Followers
- Notes on chocolate: 100% cocoa bars are 99% utterly horrible
- New NYC Food & Drink Events To Check Out This Weekend
- Hot New Bars Across New York City Right Now
What Happens When You Try Making Bar Food Out of Celery have 316 words, post on www.womenshealthmag.com at September 18, 2015. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.