As my 3-year-old daughter walked through the door having just bought her Dad’s Christmas present, I hear her say, “Dad, can I tell you about the Minion shorts?” She’s showed visiting friends the shorts and repeatedly asks my husband if she can talk to him about the present. Yet, Amara’s been remarkably quiet about what she’s been making for us in preschool. There’s tons of Christmas craft ideas for kids to make and give to grandparents and other family members. Far less likely to end up broken in the bottom of a storage tub are gifts of food. This week’s Give and Take column features easy recipes that you can make with your kids to give as gifts. Dressing up the gifts can be just as crafty as an ornament or other handmade present. If you have any recipes or requests, send them to Give and Take, 205 River Drive S., 59405 or email [email protected] This first recipe is made in a crockpot and can’t be easier for even a child as young as mine. You can wrap the pecans in pretty plastic red gift bags with ribbon or buy Christmas themed fabric and make small satchels. SUGARED PECANS 16-oz…. Read full this story
- Thoughtful Gift Ideas For Last Minute Holiday Gifts and Last Minute Christmas Gifts
- Creative Baskets and Edible Delights - The Good Karma Gifts
- Gift Baskets Are the Perfect Present For All Occasions
- Easter Gifts, Fun, and Surprises for the Whole Family
- Summertime Gift Ideas
- 14 Benefits of Giving Unusual Gifts
- Are You Looking For a Great Baby Gift For That Special Little Bundle of Joy?
- Homemade Presents Make Truly Unique Baby Gifts
- Take The Challenge, Create A Custom Wine Gift Basket
- Clutter-Free Gift Ideas - Five Gifts That Won't End Up in a Yard Sale
Fun food gifts that the whole family can make have 298 words, post on www.greatfallstribune.com at December 21, 2015. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.