If you haven’t caught her show “Hit the Floor” on VH1 (season two premiers Monday, January 18 at 9 p.m. EST) you should know that it’s full of “drama, sexiness, and scandal,” says Katherine Bailess, a.k.a. Kyle on the scripted show about a professional basketball team called the LA Devils and its professional dance team the Devil Girls.On the show, Katherine’s character is a stripper turned professional dancer who hopes to get up close and personal with the team’s owners—for obvious reasons. Not surprisingly, girl doesn’t wear a lot of clothes—and with abs like those (see below) we don’t blame her. To find out how Katherine keeps her abs in Devil Girl shape, we asked her for a few pointers.Vary Your Routinerun on my own or take treadmill classes, and take Pilates and yoga,” she says. Dang. Make Time for Mini WorkoutsHere’s how to pull off one of her go-to abs moves: Use for embed where you don’t want auto play Dance Your Ass Off Women’s Health Ignite DVD.)See the crazy challenging abs move Katherine calls mountain climber with a twist:Use for embed where you don’t want auto playEat Strategicallyalways look like they could take on a load of laundry, she says. But when she’s prepping… Read full this story
- Trampoline workouts: New Yorkers let the pounds bounce off with new fitness trend
- Vixen workouts let participants channel their inner Beyoncé
- Graphic Arts girls basketball team beats McKee/Staten Island Tech, 47-40, to win PSAL Class A championship
- Lie down and exercise! Workouts for lazy people
- Dancing With The Devil
- Charlotte Ross is loving her new role as head of a cheerleading squad on VH1's 'Hit the Floor'
- New York hoops legend Felipe Lopez still an inspiration as mentor to South Bronx youth
- New York hoopsters team up against gun violence
- Bronx hoops star Kevin Parrom now thrives in Arizona after overcoming death, violence and depression
- ‘Work Out New York’ is new Bravo reality show about the Big Apple’s most passionate personal trainers
Follow This Devil Girl's Workout for Basketball Dancer Abs have 346 words, post on www.womenshealthmag.com at January 15, 2016. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.