Laura Dern is joining the cast of Showtime’s Twin Peaks revival. As with most other details about the show Dern’s role is top secret. TVLine reported the news. Whatever it is, her role would reunite Dern with Kyle MacLachlan, her Blue Velvet costar. Additional cast members previously reported by Deadline include former Twin Peaksers Sheryl Lee and Sherilyn Fenn, plus Jennifer Jason Leigh, Robert Knepper, Balthazar Getty, Amanda Seyfried, Miguel Ferrer and Bailey Chase. Lynch previously worked with Dern on Wild At Heart and Inland Empire. Alas, one Twin Peaks cast member Catherine E. Coulson, who played the Log Lady, won’t be returning. She died last September. Twin Peaks co-creators Lynch and Mark Frost reportedly have written all episodes — with Lynch directing every installment. Filming is currently underway in Washington state. Showtime parent CBS CEO Les Moonves previously said the show would debut in 2017. The series revival hit a snag in April 2015 when Lynch said he was withdrawing from the project over budget issues. CBS said at the time that talks were continuing, and in May Lynch tweeted that the show would go forward after all.
- 'Twin Peaks' 30th Anniversary: Where Is The Original Cast Now?
- BAFTAs 2020: Florence Pugh wows in a red ruffled mini dress as she joins Little Women co-stars Saoirse Ronan and Laura Dern at a Nominees Party ahead of Sunday's glamorous ceremony
- 'Twin Peaks': 30 Iconic Moments for the Show's 30th Anniversary
- Twin Peaks at 30: Some damn fine outfits but what do they mean?
- Twin Peaks Star Kyle MacLachlan Shares GoFundMe for Real-Life Diner Filming Location
- Kyle MacLachlan and Madchen Amick Are Celebrating Twin Peaks' 30th Anniversary With Watch Party
- Courteney Cox and Laura Dern Celebrated Christmas Eve Together for 14th Straight Year
- Johanna Fuentes Joins Warner Bros As Head Of Global Communications
- Laura Whitmore shows off her sultry dance moves before joining beau Iain Stirling in a ballroom routine as they recreate Footloose in lockdown
- Immortal Beloveds: See the Cast of
Laura Dern Joins Cast Of ‘Twin Peaks’ Follow-Up On Showtime have 321 words, post on deadline.com at January 9, 2016. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.