Elizabeth Olsen reprises her role as Scarlet Witch in next month’s Captain America: Civil War . She was one of the standout new characters in Avengers: Age of Ultron , and joined the Avengers at the end of that sequel. Now, she is back to fight on the side of Team Captain America . Marvel and Disney have released a new featurette that focuses on the young woman’s powers and place in this latest story. In a new EW expose, it is revealed that Scarlet Witch may be the one responsible for triggering a major catastrophe in Captain America: Civil War , which has damaging results. It helps lead directly into the formation of the Sokovia Accords , which outlaws any unsupervised superhero activity. Taking a stand against these Accords, Captain America and some of the other Avengers are forced to go on the run as they are hunted down by Tony Stark and his Team Iron Man. RELATED: Does the WandaVision Finale Finally End Team Captain America Vs. Team Iron Man Debate? In Civil War , we will meet a Wanda Maximoff who is still struggling to come to grips with her superpowers. She is fine-tuning her mystical red… Read full this story
- First Captain America: Civil War Reactions Praise Spider-Man
- Captain America: Civil War Blu-ray includes the usual bonus features plus a Doctor Strange preview
- Black Panther Strikes Back in Captain America: Civil War Featurette
- Captain America: Civil War directors say Black Widow solo movie is a "no-brainer"
- Captain America: Civil War cast interview each other about lunch, superpowers & chicken soup
- Does Captain America Die in 'Avengers 4'? Chris Evans Says the Film Will Be Steve Rogers's Last
- Black Panther Shows His Claws in New Civil War Photo
- Is Civil War Technically an Avengers Movie? MCU Fans Fiercely Debate the Question
- Chadwick Boseman Talks Black Panther in Captain America 3
- Russo Brothers were thinking about Captain America as the Soul Stone in early days
Scarlet Witch Returns in Captain America: Civil War Preview have 314 words, post on movieweb.com at April 15, 2016. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.