While it’s true that travelling is a whole lot easier thanks to online booking sites, it can still be a troublesome affair. Looking for places of attractions to visit, restaurants to eat, sourcing tickets for internal flights requires a lot of time and effort. In a bid to solve the woes of travellers around the world, Google has a new app called Google Trips Google has been working on the travel app for a while now, thanks to a leak earlier this year when the app was being tested within Google’s Local Guides community. Google claims that the app not only helps travellers plan their hotel arrangements and flight bookings, it also acts like a personalised tour guide The home screen of the app includes a search box with a prompt “where do you want to go?” for planning new trips, and other cards let you keep track of your past, current and upcoming vacations and plans. After putting in the city or country you want to visit, a dedicated page with multiple tabs will pop up A variety of colorful tabs help you jump into various sections like “Saved places,” “Day Plans,” “Food & Drink,” “Getting around,” “Things to… Read full this story
- Will scooters help or hurt the way we get around in Tampa Bay? We’re about to find out.
- Snowboarder Scotty Lago reflects on photo that ended his Olympic trip
- Gay Methodist woman takes 4-state prayer trip before UMC LGBTQ vote
- Candice Georgiadis Opens The Door on The Future of Travel
- Adventurous. Alone. Attacked.
- POLITICO Playbook: The next steps on the Mueller Report, and Roger Stone’s trip to The Villages
- Haiti’s economic lifeline has taken a hit. Expedia just made it worse.
- Carsharing Market to Reach $10,846.9 Million by 2025: P&S Intelligence
- How a Dog-Walking App Became 2018’s Hottest Unicorn: Q&A With Rover CEO Aaron Easterly
- Self-driving shuttle offers Denver a glimpse of its future — but will riders jump on board?
See How Google Trips Changes The Way You Travel From Now On have 325 words, post on says.com at September 21, 2016. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.