Advertisement Python is one of the most polarizing languages in the programming world. You either love it or you hate it, and you might even swing from one end to the other like a pendulum. But regardless, Python is a language that’s hard to be ambivalent about.I went through those swings myself: at first Python was amazing, but its drawbacks eventually caught up to me and I did a 180. But once I learned how to navigate those issues, I fell in love again.In this article, let’s explore both sides of the fence. Why do haters hate? Why do lovers love it? And is Python the right language for you? Keep reading to find out.Why Do People Hate Python?There are two main reasons people don’t like Python.The most common reason for someone to have a negative reaction to Python is unfamiliarity. If your first experience with programming is in school, you’re most likely to learn a language like C++, C#, or Java — and all of these languages are nothing like Python at all.Python is designed in such a way that it requires a different way of thinking. (This is also one of the reasons why people love it, which… Read full this story
- Affiliate Marketing Tips - Methods For a Successful Affiliate Marketing Program
- Is Joining a Multi Level Marketing Program the Best Way to Make Money From Home?
- Do You Need to Learn C and C++ Programming Even During This Massive Global Recession?
- Popularity of Infomercial Programming
- C - The Influence Factor of Many Popular Programming Languages
- The Versatility and Simplicity of Ruby Programming Language
- Learning Computer Programming - The Right Approach Which Most Don't Follow
- Stop Snoring Exercise Programs - How Do I Know Which One is Right For Me?
- Registry Repair Programs - Make Your Computer Work Like New Again
- How to Win With the Best Affiliate Marketing Program
5 Reasons Why Python Programming Is Not Useless have 327 words, post on www.makeuseof.com at November 17, 2016. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.