Google just made a tiny change to its search app that could make using it a whole lot easier. The company updated its flagship app on Tuesday, adding a feature that separates your need-to-know info from the rest of your feed. For those who aren’t regular users, the search app already shows relevant news and information that is personalized for each user, and Google Now helpfully pulls in information like upcoming travel or appointments from your other Google apps, like Gmail or Calendar. But that information is often buried within the feed, hiding between the latest NFL standings and a recap of the most recent episode of NBC’s “This Is Us.” The new update separates that information out, creating a new tab called “Upcoming” that shows you that crucial information without the noise of entertainment or sports news. Here’s what the app looked like before: My upcoming travel didn’t show up until I scrolled halfway down, and then it was immediately followed by an update on some TV programs I watch. Here’s what the new update looks like: Clicking that button takes you to your “Upcoming” tab. There, you can see information like your next flight, a party you have… Read full this story
- How to Create Mail Merge with Gmail and Google Sheets
- Subscribe to Foreign Blogs in your Native Language with Google Scripts
- Review of Google TV with Logitech Revue
- DRIVEN: New Perodua Bezza 1.0L and 1.3L Dual VVT-i – P2’s first-ever sedan is a game changer
- ‘It’s a new day for the Miami Marlins.’ Here’s what the team’s rebrand means for fans
- Apple Pay vs. Google Wallet: Which Is Better for Mobile Payments?
- How to Create RSS Feeds for Twitter
- How to Use your Macbook in a Windows-only Workplace
- Insightly Review: Best CRM Software for Very Small Businesses
- Zoho CRM Review: Best Free CRM Software
There’s a new button in your Google app — here’s what it does have 309 words, post on www.businessinsider.my at December 6, 2016. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.