PIERS Morgan was slammed by his Good Morning Britain co-host Susanna Reid this morning after declaring himself a feminist on live TV.The online row followed on from a Twitter spat between the pair over the weekend after Susanna pulled Piers up for saying: “I’m planning a ‘Men’s March’ to protest at the creeping global emasculation of my gender by rabid feminists. Who’s with me?”In an explosive episode of GMB this morning, Piers celebrated that a number of women appeared to agree with him that remarks made by pop queen Madonna about “blowing up the White House” during one of the Women’s Marches that took place across the world this weekend were wrong.He said: ”I have to say, a lot of women agree with me. It doesn’t mean you don’t support women’s rights. I’m a feminist, don’t choke on your cornflakes, sisters.”But after he appeared to be trying to divert the negative attention from himself and towards the singer, Susanna scolded him, saying: “I think the trouble is, if you persistently describe feminists as ‘feminazis’ it ruins your argument.”Piers, 51, controversially tweeted his opposition to the anti-Donald Trump marches on Saturday, but on Monday morning as he interviewed Women’s Equality Party leader Sophie Walker, he only had one thing on… Read full this story
- Ranvir Singh says she's auditioning for Piers Morgan's job on Good Morning Britain
- Piers Morgan and Susanna Reid set to be replaced as Kate Garraway confirms GMB shake-up
- Piers Morgan says Susanna Reid was ‘angry’ with him for quitting GMB and punished him with ‘frosty’ farewell on air
- Piers Morgan and Susanna Reid go head-to-head after GMB exit
- Piers Morgan returns to Good Morning Britain in showdown with Susanna Reid
- Who is Good Morning Britain’s Alastair Campbell as he fills Piers Morgan’s seat?
- Richard Madeley says permanent position on Good Morning Britain is 'not on the agenda'
- Lorraine left mortified as turned-on mic leaks private chat in Good Morning Britain fail
- EastEnders' Patsy Palmer storms off Good Morning Britain after fury over 'addict' tagline
- Piers Morgan shares cryptic tweet moments before Good Morning Britain exit announced
Piers Morgan is scolded by Susanna Reid on Good Morning Britain for his rant about Women’s March have 357 words, post on www.thesun.ie at January 23, 2017. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.