/EINPresswire.com/ — MONTPELIER, VT–(Marketwired – March 01, 2017) – Known as the snowiest month of the season, March brings heaps of snow and warmer temperatures for skiers and riders in Vermont. Add to that a mix of great deals and events at Vermont’s mountains and March is sure to be a month that you don’t want to miss. Events March 1, 2017 – Taste of the Kingdom at Jay Peak ResortThe 9th annual Taste of the Kingdom returns to Jay Peak on March 1 and brings a fun evening of custom-created, seasonally inspired small plates prepared by the region’s top chefs, as well as a selection of local libations. March 4, 2017- Red Bull All Snow at Mount Snow ResortRed Bull All-Snow is an open amateur contest series that returns to the roots of freestyle snowboarding. All Snow’s course is inspired by the hand dug half pipes and concrete skateparks of the 1970’s and 1980’s. There are no jibs or wallrides — all features are made of snow and ice. Judging is based on style, creative lines and unique tricks. Learn more and register today. March 4, 2017 – Mercedes-Benz Test Drive to Win at Stowe Mountain ResortTest Drive a… Read full this story
- Peak Resorts Follows Record 2017/18 Ski Season With Packed Schedule of Summer Events and Activities
- Owners of Berkshire East to purchase Catamount Ski Area
- Ski Killington this weekend -- really
- Full House Resorts Announces First Quarter Results
- Would consumer protection bill hurt Vermont tourism industry?
- Much-needed Sierra Nevada snowfall on the way! But a Miracle March? Not so fast.
- New England ski season is still going despite the warm temperatures
- Memorial Day skiing on Aspen Mountain a no-go despite earlier optimism
- Heli-skiing in Canada, NZ and the Arctic on the bucket list for Australians
- Off-piste skiing in Australia and NZ: flee the resorts and hit the back country
Early March Events and Deals at Vermont's Ski and Snowboard Resorts have 296 words, post on world.einnews.com at February 28, 2017. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.