U.S.Donald Trump Media Trump America Liberals are a bunch of snowflakes. It’s an insult conservatives adore, summoning with it the image of a bleeding heart so worried about giving offense, so tightly wound by the dictates of political correctness, so overwrought that the slightest provocation from a truth-teller with a concealed-carry permit will send the rattled lefty into full mental meltdown, cowering on the floor, sobbing through yoga breaths, begging Nancy Pelosi to make it all OK again.The three hosts of Pod Save America may be bros, and they may be wonks, but they are definitely not snowflakes. They are furious and profane, frequently mocking and infrequently measured, closer in temperament to Rush Limbaugh than to All Things Considered, with a bracing splash of Lenny Bruce’s wild existential neurosis.Pod Save America did not become the nation’s most popular political podcast within the past few months because it offers insights impossible to find elsewhere in mainstream media outlets. What it promises instead is a “no-bullshit conversation about politics” conducted by former Barack Obama speechwriters Jon Favreau and Jon Lovett, as well as former presidential spokesman Tommy Vietor (former White House Communications Director Dan Pfeiffer co-hosts one of the week’s two podcasts)…. Read full this story
- Gaetz to speak at Save America summit amid sex trafficking investigation
- Trump endorses widow of Rep.-elect Luke Letlow in Louisiana House race
- Trump rages over election coverage: 'Other than that, Happy Easter'
- Trump Easter Message 'Very Nice,' Insists Adviser Amid Criticism It Was Angry, Resentful
- Trump faces test of power with early endorsements
- Trump looms large over GOP donor retreat in Florida
- Everything Donald Trump Has Said Since Leaving Office
- Taylor Greene defends 'America First' effort, pushes back on critics
- Rep. Matt Gaetz to Speak at 'Women For America First' Event at Trump Doral on Friday
- US House ethics panel launches investigation into Trump ally Gaetz
Crooked Media Fights Trump With 'Pod Save America' have 311 words, post on www.newsweek.com at March 26, 2017. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.