Boseman, Chadwick Boseman. Photo: Marvel Entertainment Louis D'Esposito, the co-president of Marvel Studios, grinned as a group of journalists sat down in a Disney screening room Monday night. "The first thing you'll be seeing," he told us, "is Lupita taking out some bad guys." The executives at Marvel Studios are known for playing their cards close to the vest, but every so often, when you know you're sitting on a winning hand, you can't help but show off. That's why the studio summoned reporters to the Disney lot in Burbank to tease several of the movies coming from Marvel's wildly successful cinematic universe, including Thor: Ragnarok , Spider-Man: Homecoming , Ant-Man and the Wasp , and Captain Marvel . Aside from a full screening of Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 , by far the biggest sneak peek the studio offered was an extensive look at Black Panther , which wraps filming in Atlanta tomorrow and is due out February 16, 2018. As we watched dailies of Oscar winner Lupita Nyong'o ably somersaulting through a Black Panther action sequence, D'Esposito beamed. While the fight choreography was straight out of the Marvel playbook — you could imagine Scarlett Johansson's Black Widow… Read full this story
- If Your Love Passes These 9 Tests, You’re Ready For Marriage
- 3 Things to Know to Outperform Your Competition
- Are Your Ready For the Tech Apocalypse?
- Tony Romo ready to tee off in Northeast Amateur
- McFadden is ready to banish hurt of Super 8s heartbreak
- Ho Ho No extension for Chrome lets you Grinch on Christmas until you're ready
- We're ready to take fight to powerful English, says Murray
- Zdeno Chara ‘should be’ ready for Bruins season after injuries
- 10 ways to get the most out of your IT training
- Harvard ready for Ivy League opener against Brown
You’re Not Ready for have 306 words, post on www.vulture.com at April 18, 2017. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.