Now Playing: Watch this: Disney’s ‘Guardians of the Galaxy’ ride nearly made me… 2:56 If you’ve been to Disney California Adventure Park this year, you’ve seen the Tower of Terror transform from a rundown 1930s hotel into a blue and orange symphony of pipes that form the new Guardians of the Galaxy: Mission Breakout attraction.I was part of a small group of media, fully equipped with hard hats, safety goggles and bright orange vests, that went behind construction walls of the new Guardians ride before it opens on May 27.Here’s the story. Tanaleer Tivan, known as The Collector in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, has finally imprisoned Star-Lord, Drax, Groot and the rest of the Guardians of the Galaxy. Rocket is enlisting you to help break them free from The Collector’s Fortress.Walt Disney Imagineering doesn’t skimp when it comes to waiting in line. You’ll start outside in the Collector’s garden, where you’ll see rare species of plants and be greeted by a large golden statue of The Collector, because why not? Then you’ll enter the centerpiece here: Tivan’s exhibition room.Glass cases holding the Collector’s prize possessions are a love letter to fans of the comics and movie franchise. I counted 12… Read full this story
- James Gunn gifts us a new Guardians of the Galaxy mixtape
- Best Verizon Unlimited Plans for Disney Plus in 2020
- What is Disney+?
- Best Wireless Chargers for Samsung Galaxy Note 20 in 2020
- Best Wallet Cases for Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 2020
- The Tony Awards are better than the Oscars, Emmys and Grammys. Here's why you should watch Sunday
- New York faces an unprecedented crisis. Will the city I love survive Covid-19?
- New York Film Critics Awards 2014 Winning Films That Got Noticed
- Star Wars: Tales From The Galaxy's Edge: Everything we know so far
- New Star Wars Planet Revealed at Disneyland
Here's Disney's glorious new 'Guardians of the Galaxy' ride have 310 words, post on www.cnet.com at May 26, 2017. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.