On Wednesday, Google kicked off its annual conference for developers. Google CEO Sundar Pichai and a succession of company execs took the stage to talk up the latest milestones and to unveil new and upcoming products. Among the new goodies: updates to Android, Google Home, Google Assistant and YouTube. As well as nifty new services like Google Lens, which uses your smarpthone’s camera to identify objects in the real world. And Google highlighted the expansive reach of its platform, with its Android operating system now installed on 2 billion devices. Here’s all the new stuff Google unveiled at I/O 2017: Google is rolling out “Smart Reply” to over 1 billion users of Gmail on Android and iOS. The feature uses Google’s machine learning capabilities to respond to emails for you. Google Lens is an impressive technology that allows your phone to recognize objects in the real world and take helpful actions. Point your phone at a WiFi router, for example, and Lens will show you the right password. Point your phone at a restaurant on the street and Lens finds online info about the restaurant. Lens isn’t a standalone app, but rather a technology that will be baked into other… Read full this story
- Goodbye console? Google launches game-streaming platform
- Want to meet Dolly Parton next year and stay at Dollywood's DreamMore Resort? Here's how
- Detroit Pistons land their star in Blake Griffin; is it too big a gamble?
- Outback Bowl: Iowa Hawkeyes becomes only Big Ten team to survive SEC opponent this bowl season
- What does Amazon's announcement mean for Nashville's housing market?
- Manitowoc seniors: New Year brings cold weather — here's how to save money on energy bills
- 'The Big Bang Theory' will end with Season 12 in May 2019: 'A true labor of love'
- Big Powerball prizes claimed by 2 Iowans
- Fact check: President Trump's press conference falsehoods
- House passes bill with $1.6B for Trump border wall. Here’s how Arizona voted
Here’s everything Google announced at its big I/O conference have 316 words, post on www.businessinsider.my at May 17, 2017. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.