Chris Eubank Jr invited Business Insider to his gym for a photo-shoot and to his Brighton home for an in-depth interview. BI got to know the real Eubank Jr, a far-cry from a fighter deemed too arrogant and too difficult to deal with by the boxing community. Eubank Jr told us his Netflix preferences, what life was like when he lived in Las Vegas, and, of course, his plans for world title domination. Team Eubank has been called a lot of names. Former two-weight world champion Chris Eubank Sr., 50, and his 27-year-old son Chris Eubank Jr., are “a nightmare” and “impossible to deal with” if you believe what the boxing establishment tells you. Many of Eubank Jr.’s opponents have called the fighter “arrogant.” Nick Blackwell once said “Junior” is “a nasty piece of work.“ It feels like a good opening question to put to Chris Eubank Jr. as we sit down in a living room with a high ceiling, original coving, and a customised pool table with #teameubank etched onto the cloth. So, is he a “nightmare, impossible, and arrogant” or is there more to it than that? “Of course there’s more to it,” he says. “General people see… Read full this story
- Chris Eubank Jr's sparring partner Denis Douglin wrongly predicted he would lose to James DeGale
- Mayweather vs Tenshin time TODAY, rules, undercard, what TV channel and live stream is it on?
- UFC 251: People started hating Mayweather – Dominant Usman rejects boring tag
- Ringside news LIVE: Fury ‘to face Whyte in mandatory defence’, Mike Tyson comeback LATEST, McGregor vs Mayweather claim
- Anthony Joshua: Andy Ruiz Jr's rematch defeat was understandable but don't give him sympathy, says Chris Arreola
- Philanthropy for protests against racial injustice are pouring in
- Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez vs Jason Quigley? Irish contender who has out-run a bear up a mountain set for huge opportunity
- Denis Douglin is Momma's Boy, the boxer trained by his mum
- Ringside news LIVE: Billy Joe Saunders blasted by Bernard Hopkins, CM Punk comeback, UFC Jorge Masvidal revelation
- Peter McNeeley opens up on feeling Mike Tyson’s fury in his 1995 comeback fight after serving three years in jail
Floyd Mayweather told Chris Eubank Jr. he was exactly the kind of fighter he wanted in his gym have 350 words, post on www.businessinsider.my at July 14, 2017. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.