By Kelli Skye Fadroski | [email protected] | Orange County RegisterPUBLISHED: October 16, 2017 at 6:47 pm | UPDATED: October 19, 2017 at 2:36 pm Halloween Horror Nights, Universal Studios Hollywood’s annual scare fest, features an all-new batch of terror with seven horror film or television themed mazes, plus the Terror Tram and the theme park’s permanent walk-thru attraction based on AMC’s “The Walking Dead.” Each year hordes of guests – and even a few celebrities – descend upon the park for an evening of horrifying mayhem whether its jumping in line to scream through one of the mazes or ducking and escaping the “scaractors” roaming the park in a variety of scare zones. Since Halloween Horror Nights is running on select evenings through Saturday, Nov. 4, there’s still plenty of time to join in on the fun. With line waits ranging anywhere from 15 minutes to two hours, depending on evening and time of visit, we ran through the mazes two, and in some cases three times, to thoroughly check out which attractions are well worth the wait. If you’re a true horror junkie and looking to hit up all of the attractions in one evening with enough time to spare… Read full this story
- Halloween Horror Nights: Mazes ranked from a blood-curdling scream to a whimper
- Halloween Horror Nights: Why true horror fans should splurge on the R.I.P. Tour
- Halloween Horror Nights: Guns N’ Roses guitarist Slash survived opening night, but did he get scared?
- Universal Orlando to reopen Halloween Horror Nights for 'Stranger Things Day'
- Halloween Horror Nights, Howl-O-Scream look to the ’80s and classics for horror nostalgia
- Top things to do this weekend: Nick Cannon’s Wild’N Out Live, Halloween Horror Nights opens
- Halloween Horror Nights: Die hard fans explain what keeps them coming back for more
- Universal Studios Hollywood’s executive chef offers up scary eats exclusively for Halloween Horror Nights
- Halloween Horror Nights: Executive producer John Murdy walks us through the all-new crop of mazes
- Halloween Horror Nights: Check out the celebrities that have screamed their way through the theme park
Which Universal Studios Halloween Horror Nights attractions are really worth the wait? have 335 words, post on www.dailynews.com at October 17, 2017. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.