We all want to progress in our career. We want the best jobs, we want to work with the best people in the best companies. But, all these wants could only be fulfilled if we have the personality traits that recruiters often seek in job candidates. To ensure that you make the right impression in the first few seconds of your interview, here are a few character traits that you must have: A Clear, Focused Mindset A clear mind can articulate well. If you want to come up with intelligent answers instantly, then don’t keep your mind occupied with too many things. Spontaneity comes easily when you focus on just one thing at a moment. Remember that clarity isn’t a matter of chance. You have to create it on your own. Hang out with career-oriented, focused people who share their goals and directions. Keep going in the right direction. Meet the right people. Interact with brilliant minds. When you feed your mind with inspirational content, you attain the clarity of thoughts that your mind really yearns for. And this is the cornerstone of a successful career. Problem Solver “Problems are opportunities”. Many of us would have heard this phrase before,… Read full this story
- The dark personality traits that mean you could be a narcissist, sadist or psychopath
- Brexit: UK farms could get hiring exception
- Your baby's birth month could decide their personality traits
- Are you average, reserved, self-centered or a role model? Scientists have discovered four new personality types
- Rail fares to increase by 3.2% next year
- 'We had The Feeling That Many of Dark Traits Shared Common Features'
- How Your Personality Affects Your Paycheck
- Baby's birth month could determine their future personality
- A baby's birth month could tell you their future personality
- How you could work out your baby's personality before they're born
6 Personality Traits That Can Increase Your Chances of Getting Hired have 297 words, post on ceoworld.biz at November 19, 2017. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.