Google’s homepage, the most visited website in the world, is known for its traditionally minimalist design — save for the occasional Doodle. So it’s unusual to see the company using its homepage to advertise its own high-end speaker.Below the Google search bar is a simple two-sentence ad that states “Meet Google Home Max. Now in stock.” It links to the purchase page for the Google smart speaker, which was announced the speaker last year.The sly ad anticipates the Feb. 9 sales date of the competing Apple HomePod. Apple isn’t advertising the HomePod as a smart speaker, however, even though it features Siri.
- Flipkart Flipstart Days Sale Last Day: The Best Offers on Laptops, Smartwatches, Smart Speakers
- Google’s New Nest Smart Speaker Revealed, Could Launch Soon
- Learn How To Connect Google Home To Wi-Fi | Digital Trends
- Google Assistant Goes Bilingual, Lets You Speak Interchangeably | Digital Trends
- Apple HomePod Launch: Is It Too Late to Take on Google and Amazon?
- HomePod Reviews Roundup: Apple's Smart Speaker Praised for Sound, Panned for Siri Integration
- Xiaomi Mi Smart Speaker Review: At Rs 3,499 This Completely Shames Smart Speakers That Cost 2X More
- How To Make Multiple Smart Speakrs Work Better Together | Digital Trends
- Best Cheap Google Home Deals and Google Nest Deals for September 2021 | Digital Trends
- Best smart home products under $100 in 2021
Google promotes Google smart speaker on Google homepage have 213 words, post on www.cnet.com at February 2, 2018. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.