After an endless winter of bomb cyclones and seasonal affective disorder, it's finally summer festival season. Music festivals are a great way to get more bang for your buck, and to prove to everyone on your social media feeds that you're Doing Stuff. As early as this month, you could be waiting in line at a taco truck next to a girl in an appropriative headdress, biding time before Eminem's headlining performance. But don't worry if that sounds like your personal hell—there are festivals for every genre and every Myers-Briggs type, from laid-back beachfront performances to Electric Daisy Carnival. You can take a road trip to Tennessee or a ferry ride to Randall's Island, party with ex- Fyre Festival VIPs or camp next to a communal shower. Whichever festival you end up choosing, odds are you'll have a good time and/or see Eminem live—seriously, he's everywhere! COACHELLA Dates: April 13-15, 20-22 Location: Indio, California Headliners: Beyoncé, Eminem, The Weeknd Beyoncé?!?! Now that the biggest pop star in the world is back and less pregnant than ever, she'll finally be gracing Coachella with a show that'll obviously be worth the wait. Coachella may get its fair share of bad press (mostly… Read full this story
- How summer music festivals are going green
- Blake Shelton Joins Carrie Underwood As Headliner For 3-Day Country Music Festival In Wildwood
- Does the future of music festivals rely on pill testing?
- Rock band Bishop Gunn's Natchez music festival is as much for its hometown as it is for its fans
- Birdsville pub braces for tourist boom as Big Red Bash music festival goes outback
- Timaru Soundsplash music festival begins on Caroline Bay
- Can Asia's Music Festivals Bring Eco-Conscious Partying to Techno Tourists?
- Top 25 things about Christmas include spending time with family, the music and food
- Eminem: Music to Be Murdered By review – potent force in search of targets
- Summer Music Preview: Madonna, Ed Sheeran, and More Albums We Can’t Wait to Hear
Party Time, Excellent: This Summer’s Most Anticipated Music Festivals have 341 words, post on www.thedailybeast.com at April 10, 2018. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.