During a bizarre Diamond and Silk Congressional hearing that at one point reportedly devolved into giggles from the Members of Congress, Rep. Steve King entered the posts of far-right blogger and rampant conspiracy theorist Jim Hoft into the Congressional record. “How is this real life?” CNN’s Oliver Darcy asked on Twitter just minutes before reporting that “Jim Hoft’s Gateway Pundit articles are being submitted into the Congressional records.” Now Jim Hoft’s Gateway Pundit articles are being submitted into the Congressional records. — Oliver Darcy (@oliverdarcy) April 26, 2018 It got worse from there. King, a one-time Ted Cruz backer who later became an ardent Donald Trump supporter, then praised Hoft as being the 4th most influential conservative pundit during the 2016 election. King said Gateway Pundit was 4th most influential conservative “pundit” during 2016 election. Ok. — Christian Datoc (@TocRadio) April 26, 2018 King also added, according to CNN, that he hoped Hoft would one day testify in front of Congress because his private conversations have been “productive.” Steve King says he hopes that Jim Hoft of Gateway Pundit might one day testify before Congress on this issue because his personal conversations with him have been productive. — Oliver Darcy (@oliverdarcy) April 26,… Read full this story
- Rep. Steve King: 'Diversity is not our strength'
- Rep. Steve King stands by divisive immigration comments
- Land O'Lakes could face boycott over donation to Iowa Republican Steve King
- GOP lawmakers say Steve King's loss could help them in November
- Steve King calls his critics 'cannibals', vows he’ll be reelected easily
- Steve King: Members of Nazi-linked party in Austria ‘would be Republicans’ if they were in US
- New poll shows anti-immigration firebrand Steve King up by just one point
- Iowa's Steve King faces toughest primary fight in years
- Steve King Finally Loses His Congressional Seat
- 'We have to fix it:' Lots of work ahead, but state rep not ready to give up on Louisiana roads
Rep. Steve King Cites Conspiracy Blog Gateway Pundit During Bizarre Diamond and Silk Hearing have 319 words, post on www.mediaite.com at April 26, 2018. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.