Norway offers the third best work-life balance for expats, according to latest Expat Insider survey by Internations. On a global scale, expats working full time spend an average of 44.3 hours a week at work: about three in five of them are satisfied with their work-life balance (60%) as well as their working hours (61%). Interestingly, it seems like it is not only the number of hours spent at work that lead to a high satisfaction with work-life balance, as the latest Expat Insider survey reveals. Based on the insights of close to 13,000 expats from 188 countries and territories in the annual survey, InterNations, the world’s largest network for people who live and work abroad, compiled a ranking of the destinations with the best work-life balance. The ranking shows that those who are the most satisfied with their work-life balance do not necessarily work significantly fewer hours. But in most of the countries, they express above-average satisfaction with their life abroad in general. A high satisfaction with work-life balance does not necessarily mean shorter working hours — expats in the Czech Republic even spend more time at work than the global average. According to the survey, Denmark, Bahrain, Norway,… Read full this story
- 11.22.63 brings Stephen King's best-seller to life
- How to Succeed When You’re Marginalized or Discriminated Against at Work
- Working from home: A new status symbol?
- Don’t Work on Your Party Laptop or Party on Your Work Laptop
- Women Did Everything Right. Then Work Got ‘
- The Best Ways to Recharge After a Long Day at Work
- German firms search for clues on future of remote working
- Want to Work From Home? This U.S. State Is Paying People $10,000 to Move There and Do It (You Have 7 Months to Get Ready)
- 3 steps for strengthening your resilience at work
- 7 Steps to Persuade Your Boss to Let You Work From Home
Norway Is the Third Best Country for Work-Life Balance have 302 words, post on www.tnp.no at May 23, 2018. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.