0 Post a comment Thursday, 14 June 2018 – Cricket BEN Wish won the toss at last and Rowledge responded by recording back-to-back wins in the SPL Division Two, beating Langley Manor by 44 runs at Knellers Lane. The returning Chris Yates Jnr made 24, but 72-4 was not quite what Wish had in mind and a repair job was required. David Lloyd and Sam Moseley undertook it with a stand of 73. Moseley was particularly positive and took the initiative with an unbeaten 60. Joe Randall added an effervescent 28, Ollie Baker kept the scoreboard ticking over, and the visitors posted 221-6.Langley Manor lost Tom Spencer in the first over, undone by a short Jake Wish delivery, but Connor Brown counter-attacked, taking advantage of the early field restrictions. Richard Forbes (4-43) had Browne caught for 41 and when he dismissed Steve Harris and skipper Jack Budd soon after, Langley were 74-4. Steve Martin removed Azeem Hamid, snaffled by Ben Wish behind the stumps, and a period of slow consolidation by Langley only stretched the required run-rate further and further. Baker (2-29 in 10 overs) continued his metronomic form and with Martin swinging the ball in the humid conditions, the… Read full this story
- Sixers' Joel Embiid, Ben Simmons dominate in biggest win of 'Process' era: 5 observations
- Kyrie Irving gets cheers and a win at Madison Square Garden as Celtics beat Knicks
- Ben Roethlisberger a racist? We’ve hit peak crazy now
- Someone Keeps Sending Ben Sasse Mean-Spirited Fortune Cookies
- Ben Simmons Gets All-Star Vote, Has 'best Game of His Career' as Sixers Beat Warriors
- Letters: Most readers say: Get that impeachment engine running
- Ben Roethlisberger gets muzzled, so will he do his talking on the field?
- NBA Playoffs 2019: Sixers vs. Nets TV schedule, betting lines, storylines on Joel Embiid, Ben Simmons and more
- The plot to destroy Ben Roethlisberger and the Steelers
- Arroyo, Soto give Ben Lomond boys soccer enough of a lead to beat Ogden
Ben gets his wish with toss as Rowledge win again have 309 words, post on www.altonherald.com at June 14, 2018. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.