Cat S61 Score Details DT Recommended Product “Not everyone will exploit the Cat S61’s considerable talents, but those that do will likely find it invaluable.” Rugged and water resistant Thermal imaging camera Long battery life Useful measurement tools Air quality sensor Very expensive Heavy and chunky Sluggish at times The Caterpillar brand has long been associated with construction machinery and equipment, but the company has successfully licensed that brand out to a wide variety of different manufacturers producing everything from boots to smartphones. British smartphone manufacturer the Bullitt Group is behind the Cat series of phones and it has found success by targeting a niche audience and building them a device that serves their needs. The Cat S61 is the latest refinement in the flagship series and it’s aimed squarely at people who need a rugged device for tough environments. This is a chunky tank of a phone, capable of surviving falls, bumps, and dunks without a case. Bullitt has gone further than that by packing in thermal imaging, laser measurement, and even air quality sensors to serve engineers, plumbers, builders, farmers, the military, and other groups seeking a particular set of skills from their phones. Here’s what it’s like to… Read full this story
- Bản in : Ha Long Bay-Cat Ba merger planned
- Celebrating the 10th anniversary of Cat Ba Archipelago Biosphere Reserve
- Cat Ba Archipelago Seeks UNESCO’s Recognition
- Le Cat Trong Ly to stage solo concert in HCM City
- The papers to UNESCO for recognizing Cat Ba - Long Chau Island as a world's natural heritage passed
- Haiphong introduces topic "Develop Cat Ba into the first ever learning laboratory model in the world"
- Cat Hai district: Budget revenue exceeds 78% of the year plan
- Behance Portfolio Reviews - Vietnam Halography 2016
- The northern key economic region - 20 years of review Economy
- January 2-8, 2017: US tops Vietnam’s biggest export markets
Cat S61 review have 310 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at July 9, 2018. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.