Visit The Boston Globe Share on Twitter Share on Facebook Comment on this Scroll to top of page By Jackson Cote Globe Correspondent July 05, 2018 An elderly couple died in a single-car crash in Worcester Wednesday, police said.The crash happened around 2:40 p.m. on Barry Road. The victims were an 87-year-old man and an 82-year-old woman, police said. The couple lived near where the crash occurred. Witnesses told police the woman was driving the car on the opposite side of the road. The car went through a stop sign, up onto a curb, and into a boulder in front of a yard, police said. Advertisement Jackson Cote can be reached at [email protected] Follow him on Twitter @jackson_k_cote. Loading comments…
- Grieving parents say daughter and 3 grandkids killed in car crash 'now safe with God'
- Two women aged 30 die in horror smash after car crashes into tree
- Fourth teen dies four days after horror car crash that killed three friends
- Police officer pleads not guilty to manslaughter over car crash that killed a tourist walking with his wife
- Man, 26, dies after crashing into stationary lorry on M56 hard shoulder
- EXCLUSIVE: Joe Biden's brother Frank owes dead man's family $1 MILLION for 80mph car crash - but has never paid a cent in 20 years and the Democratic candidate did NOTHING to help
- Prince Philip, 97, in car crash after Land Rover he was driving is ‘T-boned’ by people carrier and rolls near Queen’s Sandringham estate
- Oil exec Aubrey McClendon dies in car crash a day after indictment
- Relatives speak out over deaths of elderly couples being linked to serial killer
- Bush-Cousin Judge Won’t Be Investigated for Car Crash That Killed New Haven Cop
Elderly couple die after car crash in Worcester have 276 words, post on www.bostonglobe.com at July 5, 2018. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.