We can’t believe how long it’s been since Harry Potter entered our lives, since the first publication of Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone . Since then, the franchise exploded to include six more books, as well as the hit films starring Daniel Radcliffe , Emma Watson and Rupert Grint . And while J.K Rowling wrote the final book almost ten years ago and the films are done and dusted, true Potterheads know that the excitement is far from over. In fact, you can have your very own Harry Potter-inspired break, with plenty of stunning filming locations across the UK still taking you back to that first moment you saw Hogwarts. We’ve rounded up the best locations to check out whether you want to explore Snape’s Potion Class, enjoy a game of Quidditch or go in search of Bertie Bott’s Every Flavour Beans in Hogsmeade. For those after a trip that’s a little bit more special, we’ve also searched out some of the best cheap hotels right by the biggest locations including the ‘real’ Hogwarts, Hagrid’s Hut and Platform 9 3/4. – and even included breaks tailored to the four houses. Scroll below to enter the Wizarding World… Number 4… Read full this story
- ‘He screamed! He was furious’ Major Harry Potter star’s behind-the-scenes explosion
- 'Woke' new Harry Potter starts filming – 'We don't trust Rowling and WB with this story'
- Harry Potter star admits he can’t ‘look back’ on time in films: ‘For my own sanity’
- Harry Potter-obsessed gran converts attic of bungalow into enchanting Hogwarts themed common room for 4,000 item collection
- Emma Watson mocks Harry Potter Reunion blunder with Emma Roberts: ‘I was not this cute’
- Harry Potter Reunion: How does JK Rowling appear in the special?
- Harry Potter star David Thewlis addresses absence from reunion special after ‘upsetting’ fans
- Emma Watson responds to fans going wild over Tom Felton revelation in Harry Potter Reunion: ‘We just think it’s sweet’
- Child actors you never knew went off the rails from Harry Potter star’s drug bust to joining ‘cult’ – & why it happens
- Where is Peaky Blinders filmed? Full list of UK locations you can visit from the hit show
Harry Potter filming locations you can visit in the UK including London's King's Cross, Alnwick Castle and the bridge to Hogwarts have 361 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at July 31, 2018. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.