Lao Cai proposes new airport The People’s Committee of the northern mountainous province of Lao Cai have proposed that a new airport be constructed. — Photo divui.com The People’s Committee of the northern mountain province of Lao Cai has proposed the Ministry of Transport construct an airport in Sapa with total capital investment of nearly VND5.8 trillion (US$252 million). According to the plan, Sapa Airport will be used for both commercial and military purposes, therefore, it should be built as soon as possible. Cà Mau launches rural tours Cà Mau Cape in the southernmost province of Cà Mau. The Cà Mau Province Department of Culture, Sports and Tourism recently organised a familiarisation trip to introduce tourist spots in the province to travellers who love tranquil places and pastoral lifestyles instead of the chaos of modern city life. The group’s first destination was the Cà Mau Cape National Park in Đất Mũi Commune of Ngọc Hiển District. The park houses community tourism sites and was recognised as a UNESCO world biosphere reserve in 2009. The park is also a Ramsar site, the fifth in Việt Nam and the second in the Mekong Delta. At the community tourism sites, tourists will be… Read full this story
- The draft of Amotekun Bill to be passed February 14
- Russian media compare 'cover-up' of nuclear submarine fire to Soviet attempts to keep a lid on Chernobyl after it emerges 14 sailors died 'after locking themselves in with blaze to save vessel'
- Distraught mother tells how her son, 14, was found dead in a field days after getting social media death threat in petty row over his new haircut
- Sickening moment 14-year-old special-needs student is sucker-punched and robbed by a group of three teens as he tearfully begs for mercy
- Hundreds of Americans flown home from cruise ship, 14 with coronavirus
- J&K police file FIR against social media users in Valley
- Social media on fire over Adeosun’s alleged resignation
- Social media claims that 'satellite' images showed scale of China's coronavirus cremations are debunked as experts reveal the images were predictions based on weather
- Donald Trump dares 'corrupt' Bloomberg News to weigh in on Mike Bloomberg after billionaire boss says he will sell his company if he wins the White House
- Clampdown on Kashmir social media users, 2 held
Social News 14/7 have 389 words, post on english.vietnamnet.vn at July 13, 2018. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.