Advertisement The Android-iOS rivalry is a perennial battle that we don’t expect to end anytime soon. But if you’re on the Android side, you don’t necessarily have to sulk over the features only available on the iPhone.Here’s how to replicate seven iPhone-exclusive features on any Android phone.1. Universal SearchOne of the most glaring deficiencies of Android is the lack of a universal search. Fortunately, there are third-party options available.You have two main two ways to set up a feature like iOS’s Spotlight search on Android: you can either install a launcher that includes it, or set up an app dedicated to searching. The former is ideal for most users since it doesn’t require additional tinkering and ticks the majority of boxes. On the other hand, if you decide to go with the latter, you’ll have a more powerful search.For a built-in search option, you can download a free app called Evie Launcher. It’s a rather straightforward launcher that allows you to search your phone’s data and the web by swiping down on the home screen, just like iOS Spotlight.For the other method, we recommend Sesame Shortcuts integrated with Nova Launcher. Launch Sesame Shortcuts and grant all the necessary permissions. Then… Read full this story
- Awesome phone photography: How to take great-looking pictures on iPhone or Android
- Sick of freemium? Here are 20 paid iOS and Android games worth supporting
- The best root apps for rooted Android phones and tablets
- The best photo collage apps for iOS and Android
- iPhone 11 review – why Apple’s new mobile is this year’s BEST value phone
- iOS 13 Dark Mode LEAK – here’s what it’ll look like on your iPhone
- WhatsApp’s 5 latest, upcoming features that you may have missed
- Google Pixel vs OnePlus 3: Which is the best Android phone to buy in 2016?
- Ming-Chi Kuo says that all three new iPhones coming in 2020 will support 5G
- iPhone 6 Plus Review: The Best Tablet I've Ever Used
7 iPhone-Only Features You Can Get on Android Right Now have 326 words, post on www.makeuseof.com at August 28, 2018. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.