With three glorious days off on the very near horizon, we thought we’d better round up all the things that are happening across Greater Manchester this weekend. The August Bank Holiday is, of course, the weekend that Manchester Pride host their flagship event The Big Weekend, with a parade, live music and entertainment. As well as that, there’s a new beer festival, parties that roll on for days, markets, street food, soul music, art exhibitions and club nights. All weekend The Beer Up Here This brand new summer beer festival from the GRUB team will take over Fairfield Social Club on Friday, Saturday and Sunday this week. There will be five sessions across the weekend, all celebrating northern beers from all the way up to Orkney and across to Northern Ireland. One bar will be fully dedicated to the beers of Greater Manchester, with other bars rotating between northern regions. Read our full guide to the event below. A new beer festival is coming to Manchester that will celebrate Northern beers Fairfield Social Club / eventbrite.co.uk/e/the-beer-up-here-2018-tickets-47821758166 / Friday 24 to Sunday 26 August / £5.92 per session, or £21.89 for all weekend Bolton Food & Drink Festival This year’s line-up… Read full this story
- Sainsbury's is selling £5 bottles of Prosecco for the bank holiday weekend
- Billie Eilish bundles up as she enjoys her holiday weekend with a snowy walk through the Angeles National Forest
- Wales bank holiday rail passengers urged to 'plan head'
- UK's most abundant wildflower to be revealed as Plant Life launches bank holiday garden survey
- Reckless basejumper flings himself off the famous Broadchurch cliffs as Bank Holiday beachgoers enjoy the sun 150ft below
- Need-to-know hacks that will save you money when you book a holiday
- Cheapest week for a holiday in Orlando revealed - and it's during the summer holidays
- Stag parties thrown off plane at Manchester Airport for 'disruptive behaviour'
- Worthless holiday shopping hype never dies
- NYC Holiday Markets: Shop, Skate And Sip At Bryant Park’s Winter Village
Things to do in Manchester over the August bank holiday weekend have 325 words, post on www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk at August 24, 2018. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.