Dolly Parton. Photo: Theo Wargo/Getty Images for NBC If Dolly Parton, a full gospel choir, and an electric guitar isn't enough to inspire self-love, would a little Sia help? The pair released a new duet version of Parton's Here I Am , originally from the soundtrack to her 1971 film Coat of Many Colors , Thursday night. Their new rendition will take its own place on the soundtrack to Netflix's original film Dumplin' starring Jennifer Aniston and Patti Cake$ actress Danielle Macdonald. Based on the Julie Murphy book of the same name, Dumplin' reportedly follows the tale of plus-size teenager Willowdean (Macdonald) as she enters her former beauty queen mother's (Aniston) upcoming pageant. This inspires other contestants to join her in, according to IMDB , "revolutionizing the pageant and their small Texas town." Based on the song and Parton's involvement, we presume the film ends with everyone learning to love each other and themselves, but could you imagine if it didn't? Just humiliation and tragedy? Unacceptable. Devastating. Dolly wouldn't. Listen to the song again and forget we even brought it up.
- Miley Cyrus sings Dolly Parton's hit duet Islands In the Stream as tribute to the legend
- Jeni’s Dolly Parton ‘Strawberry Pretzel Pie’ Ice Cream To Support Imagination Library
- Is Dolly Parton Miley Cyrus’ Godmother?
- Dolly Parton gets dolled up for second Covid jab after donating $1million to help
- Vaccine hero Dolly Parton now fully vaccinated with second Moderna shot
- Waxahatchee Drops New Bruce Springsteen, Lucinda Williams, Dolly Parton Covers
- Dolly Parton's Ice Cream Flavor Hawked on eBay for $1,000
- Brandi Carlile to Talk New Memoir With Dolly Parton, Leslie Jordan on Virtual Book Tour
- Dolly Parton gets her 2nd coronavirus vaccine shot a year after her $1M donation
- Dolly Parton's ice cream selling on eBay for $1,000 per pint
Here It Is, Dolly Parton and Sia’s New ‘Here I Am’ Duet have 307 words, post on www.vulture.com at September 14, 2018. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.