TV host Myleene Klass saved her daughter’s life after a terrifying choking incident. Myleene, 40, described how she performed a procedure on Ava, 11, while on holiday last month. In 2012 she saved her younger daughter Hero, now seven, who was choking after swallowing a small plastic star. Myleene said: “My daughter (the other one this time) choked on holiday and I only knew what to do because I’ve done a first aid course. “Please parents, arm and educate yourselves. It happened so quickly. Read More Top showbiz stories “Five mins later it was as if nothing had happened. I’ve just booked another refresher course.” All Saints singer Nicole Appleton, 43, replied to Myleene’s web post: “That must have been sooo scary!!” Myleene added: “Scary how quickly she started eating the rest of her meal again! But yeah, horrible.” Myleene’s two-hour first aid class involved doing life-saving techniques on a special rubber dummy. Choking is the third most common cause of accidental deaths of under-fives in the UK, after road traffic accidents and drowning, according to the Office for National Statistics. Research by St John Ambulance reveals that four-fifths of parents would not know how to save their baby from choking.